Thursday, May 31, 2007

Old Ideas Beaten Black & Blue

So then, if you're looking at this right now, you're probably either rather confused, rather interested, or rather apathetic. I've decided to start a Blogger blogging blog blog for my Sonic RPG project, formerly named D-Series: Black & Blue. Now it's Sonic Horizon. Edgier, cooler, and most importantly, shorter. Sonic Horizon: Episode I is a significant deal easier to say and work with than D-Series: Black & Blue: Episode I. Anyway, that's beside the point.

This blog is pretty much gonna be for whatever minute updates come along with this project. I'm aiming to make one update a day, give or take. First few days'll be pretty thick, I imagine, as some of you reading this may have never heard of this project before, so there'll be a good deal of explanation.

Anywho... keep an eye on this blog for random updates. Should be interesting, methinks.

No comments: